Advancing Team Coaching (Module 5) 1-3 Apr 2020 (Venue TBC)
Module #5 of the ECS Diploma in Team Coaching
This unit is optional and separately bookable. Students are required to have completed Diploma of Team Coaching (modules 1-4) and have at least 30 hours of team coaching experience working with two or more different teams.
This module builds on the learning in the Diploma in Team Coaching allowing students to progress on the pathway towards team coaching mastery. In this module students will integrate their practice into self and apply their learning to a live client assignment with the expertise, support and guidance of our highly experienced coaching faculty.
In addition to the three-day workshop this module also includes a 1-hour Tutorial with a Faculty member. Students are also required to undertake at least three supervision sessions (at an additional cost) to support integration of learning.
In this module you will:
- Submit a written Team Coaching case study
- Integrate your learning into your approach and who you are as a team coach
- Present your learning journey and how this informs your methodology and approach, drawing on your case study
- Demonstrate your team coaching in action with support and challenge from the learning group.
- Achieve greater clarity and coherence which will enhance your attraction of clients and the impact you can make as a team coach
- Raise your competence and confidence as a team coach
- Celebrate success as you complete this cycle of learning
- Become a member of our ongoing team coaching Community of Practice
Note: Students are also required to attend 3 x team coaching supervision sessions at additional cost. These can be group sessions or individual sessions and can be provided by our faculty at £250 per session (group supervision)