Deepen your executive coach practice
Advancing Team Coaching
Module #5 of the ECS Diploma in Team Coaching
This is an optional, separately bookable 3 days for students who have completed Diploma of Team Coaching (modules 1-4).
This module builds on fom the learning in the Diploma in Team Coaching allowing students to deepen their practice by applying thier learning to a live client assignment with the expertise, support and guidance of our highly experienced coaching faculty.
This module also includes a 1-hour Tutorial with Faculty member to support integration of your learning. In this module you will:
- Submit and written Team Coaching case study
- Integrate your learning into your approach and who you are as a team coach
- Present your learning journey and how this informs your methodology and approach, drawing on your case study
- Demonstrate your team coaching in action with support and challenge from the learning group.
- Achieve greater clarity and coherence which will enhance your attraction of clients and the impact you can make as a team coach
- Raise your competence and confidence as a team coach
- Celebrate success as you complete this cycle of learning
- Become a member of our ongoing team coaching Community of Practice
Note: Students are also required to attend 3 x team coaching supervision sessions at additional cost. These can be group sessions or individual sessions and can be provided by our faculty at £250 per session (group supervision)
Upcoming Team Coaching Courses
London, UKLondon, UK
London, UKLondon, UK
The Diploma in Teach Coaching Mastery is a very challenging, rewarding and thoroughly enjoyable course. Georgina has continuously sought to allow us to develop our views and model, gradually building our own, authentic approach to team coaching. She’s a great teacher and has worked incredibly hard to model and demonstrate the behaviours we’ve learned about, as well as providing invaluable support outside the formal modules.Sebastian Fox
I can fully endorse the quality, content and teaching style of Georgina and the Executive Coaching Studio for the Team Coaching Diploma. The course programme covers a comprehensive syllabus, allowing students to explore a broad range of subjects and giving them the ability to design a coaching programme that best fits with their personal needs.Jonathan Webb