In this 3-part series on Mining the Potential of Teams through Team Coaching, hosts Georgina Woudstra and Allard de Jong will examine some of the concepts that we find most useful in team coaching and explore ideas on what makes a team ‘a team’, and aspects that contribute towards team effectiveness.
Our approach will be informative, practical and interactive. We will share our own experience as team coaches, where applicable and can also explore any live issues that are arising in your work as team coaches.
- Gain an understanding of the theory and practice of Team Coaching
- Learn about the Role of the Team Coach and how this changes over time
- Explore Team Coaching Competencies and what you need to learn and embody to be an effective Team Coach
- Get insight into Team Coaching Systems and approaches
- Consider Team Coaching Readiness and how to prepare the ground for your work
1 ICF CCEU Core Competency
Date: 25th October, 6:00-7:00pmClick here to book