Team Coaching Practitioner Workshop
Our new biannual two-day workshop offers an opportunity for continued professional development for coaches who are studying or have completed the Diploma in Team Coaching Mastery.
During the two days we will build on the learning with new research, practices and applications in team coaching. There will also be many opportunities to practice in an informal and supportive environment, enabling you to experiment with different ideas and approaches, and to learn from others too.
- Summer 2018 workshop: Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th June 2018
- Winter 2018 workshop: TBA
- Summer 2019 workshop: TBA
- Winter 2019 workshop: TBA
During this workshop you will:
- Learn new team coaching practices, tools and approaches that you can use
- Be updated on new team coaching research and studies
- Practice team coaching with observational feedback
- Receive support on your team coaching issues, challenges and questions
- Meet and share with colleagues from your training cohort and other cohorts
The cost for the next two-day Team Coaching Practitioner Workshop is £350 + VAT (accommodation not included)
An invoice will be sent to you on booking, and payment will secure your place.