ECS Diploma in Team Coaching Mastery (Module 5) 1-3 Apr 2020 (Venue TBC)
Module #5 of the ECS Diploma in Team Coaching Mastery
This module builds on from the learning in the Diploma in Team Coaching allowing students to deepen their practice by applying their learning to a live client assignment with the expertise, support and guidance of our highly experienced coaching faculty.
This module also includes a 1-hour Tutorial with Faculty member to support integration of your learning. In this module you will:
- Submit and written Team Coaching case study
- Integrate your learning into your approach and who you are as a team coach
- Present your learning journey and how this informs your methodology and approach, drawing on your case study
- Demonstrate your team coaching in action with support and challenge from the learning group.
- Achieve greater clarity and coherence which will enhance your attraction of clients and the impact you can make as a team coach
- Raise your competence and confidence as a team coach
- Celebrate success as you complete this cycle of learning
- Become a member of our ongoing team coaching Community of Practice
Note: Students are also required to attend 3 x team coaching supervision sessions at additional cost. These can be group sessions or individual sessions and can be provided by our faculty at £250 per session (group supervision)