ECS Certificate in Team Coaching (Central London)
The ECS Certificate in Team Coaching is the foundational module of a highly experiential programme designed to provide experienced coaches with the skills needed to deepen their coaching practice and meet the increase in demand for competent, confident team coaches. This course forms the foundation to team coaching. It can be taken as a stand-along workshop or as the first module of the ECS Diploma in Team Coaching.
22-24 January 2019
During the ECS Certificate in Team Coaching you will:
- Gain an understanding of how team coaching differs from coaching individual team members and the challenges faced.
- Build on your existing coaching competencies with a grounding in contemporary team coaching concepts.
- Explore what drives team effectiveness and the difference between effectiveness and performance.
- In just 3 days be able to start team coaching in your practice or organisation.
- Learn how you can progress to the full ECS Diploma in Team Coaching.
£1,200 plus VAT (accommodation not included). Self-funded students are eligible to pay in three instalments
An invoice will be sent to you on booking, and payment will secure your place.